QMS Policy – v.2
QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM POLICY
Meltog has developed a quality management system based on the requirements of ISO 9001. The quality management system is an important element of our business strategy that places a high emphasis on continuous quality improvement. As a business we strive to continuously improve the performance and quality aspects of our processes and services by enhancing the skills of our staff and constantly seeking ways to meet new and innovative challenges.
Meltog Limited’s Organisational Context has been used in the development of this policy by considering the main external and internal factors that are relevant to the company’s strategic direction along with identifying key issues that could potentially affect the organisation’s ability to achieve the intended results of the Quality Management System. The Organisational Context is reviewed annually and links directly with this policy as well as supporting the setting of company objectives & targets.
To ensure this happens we shall:
- Endeavour to continually improve our Quality Management System based on full employee involvement, and the maintenance of this Quality Policy
- Establish strong relationships with both customers and suppliers that will contribute to improving the quality of products and services.
- Comply with all relevant legal, statutory and regulatory requirements relating to our activities and services.
- Formally set objectives & targets based on the outcome from our organisational context along with results of process reviews and their significance in relation to quality and the continual improvement of the quality management system.
- Implement management programmes to achieve these objectives.
- Invest in the development, training and motivation of staff towards the requirements of the Quality Management System.
- Develop and maintain policies that encourage communication and feedback at all levels of the workplace and allows the Company to comply with relevant legislation.
- Review and up-date this policy on a regular basis to reflect current work practices.
- Regularly review our policy and objectives as part of the management review process.
- Communicate this policy to interested parties including all persons working for or on behalf of the organisation.
This Quality Policy Statement is a live document and regularly reviewed at Management Review meetings. The quality policy also provides a framework for setting and reviewing objectives and targets relating to quality and improvement issues.
The Directors of Meltog confirm their commitment and support, along with that of all employees, to comply with this policy and the continual improvement of the quality management system. This policy is communicated to our employees and other interested parties on request and is also available to the public on the company’s website, www.meltog.com